Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vegas!

I will be in Vegas next week. So I will be taking plenty of pics. I will be seeing BeLIEve for the first time which thinking about makes me want to faint. LOL Anyways, I am meeting up w/ some loyals, and we are going to wait after BeLIEve to see if he comes out. I think he will because his show is starting back up the day before I go to see the show. So I think since he hasn't been at the Luxor in a while that he will come out for us. Lets hope! This will be the first time I will be meeting him if this happens! I have only seen him once which was when I stayed out in the pooring rain w/ my 2 friends for about 16 HOURS!!!! I know rite!! But I climbed over the gate when everybody else was and followed crew members and BAM!!! I saw him!! I was crying my eyes out. Anyways when I come back, I will post pictures.
-Amanda Angel/Cullen

No comments:

Post a Comment